Wednesday, August 15, 2012


This is another work I've done for the Flying Girl series from Robert Iannone.

Now I'm finally set up to really use figures in my work. I just moved to a new house and there's much more space for me to set up a studio and have models (or friend/family) pose. Before my desk was cramned next to my bed and I didnt feel comfortable inviting models over to come into my room and pose on my bed. I'm sure very few models would have been cool with that either.

I set up my 24hd to view a a big studio aria when I have it down over my lap. So when I want to paint from life I just set up my reference in front of me and presto, it's like working from an easel.

I had my girlfriend help me with this one I wanted to get the hands and feet just right.

No comments:

Post a Comment