Friday, November 9, 2012

I've been a bad blogger lately.



I've been busy lately, so my blog has dropped to the bottom of my priority list. It's not that I've been busy more that I need to manage my time in a way that allows for me to post here on a regular basis. And by manage my time I mean that I need to spend some of it doing this and not other things like watching TV or playing Games. And by that I mean that I do have time to update this with all the fun studies and projects I've been spending my time doing, but instead I slack off and do something else.

So as to not be disingenuous, I've been lazy and a very bad blogger. Bad, bad blogger.

What I've decided to do today is recount all the stuff I would have posted here over that last month and a half, and post it above to make up for it. ^ ^ ^

Also, to become a better blogger I've decided to commit every Friday to posting something about my week.

Three cheers for blog day!

No comments:

Post a Comment